The Creative Writing Ink course programme is a combination of writing improvement products, facilitated lectures, personal coaching, and critique services. These products were created and are wholly owned by Creative Writing Ink and the individual facilitating authors. Creative Writing Ink online courses consist of interactive workshops that are delivered on a weekly basis by the facilitating author. The Creative Writing Ink online course library will include additional courses as they are released.
Limitations on use
By purchasing a course in the Creative Writing Ink online course library, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the changes. You may not use the Creative Writing Ink library site for any unlawful purpose.
Disclaimer of warranty; limitation of liability
(1) Subscriber expressly agrees that use of the Creative Writing Ink online course library is at Subscriber’s sole risk. Creative Writing Ink do not warrant that the Creative Writing Ink online course library will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the library Creative Writing Ink online course library information, service or merchandise provided through the Creative Writing Ink online course library.
(2) The Creative Writing Ink online course library is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
(3) This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Subscribers specifically acknowledge that Creative Writing Ink is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other subscribers or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with Subscriber.
(4) In no event will Creative Writing Ink or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or promoting the Creative Writing Ink online course library, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Creative Writing Ink online course library. The Subscriber hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the Creative Writing Ink online course library.
(5) In addition to the terms set forth above, Creative Writing Ink shall not be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained within the Online Workshop library, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising there from or occasioned thereby.
Creative Writing Ink shall not be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. Creative Writing Ink does not warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information.
You are entitled to a full refund within one week of your payment, in accordance with distance selling regulations. We cannot refund fees in respect of cancellation after this time. We cannot offer partial refunds to students who do not finish a course. In the event that you are unable to complete the course within the intended time period, please contact your course instructor to receive outstanding course units and to discuss a suitable time to complete them.
We also reserve the right to refund your monies in full, if the minimum number of participants for our workshops is not achieved for any given course.
For any questions or requests other than copyright issues, please contact email@example.com